Durabak 18 and Durabak M26 Waterproof Polyurethane Coatings (Indoor or Outdoor)
When exposed to atmospheric moisture, DURABAK 18 and DURABAK M26 coatings undergo a chemical curing process changing it from a liquid to a tough single-part polyurethane membrane. The result is excellent abrasion, chemical resistance, and non-slip properties.
- One part paint/polyurethane coating – does not require primer
- Bonds to metal, concrete, dry wall, fiberglass, etc
- Self-bonding formula that will not crack – totally stretchable and flexible
- Salt spray resistant and waterproof (no membrane primer required)
- Heat resistant, electrical conductivity resistant
- Non-slip (available in smooth or granule finish)
- UV, acid, chemical, weather resistant
- Easy application – just two thin coats needed
- Environmentally friendly
- Available in 17 color choices including a smooth clear option
- DURABAK M26 is the only single-part polyurethane coating that meets tough durability requirements both at land and at sea.
Marine Applications of DURABAK 18
Auto Applications of DURABAK
Miscellaneous DURABAK Applications
Commercial, Government, Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs)
Prices vary depending on color, texture, and type of Durabak paint selected. Request a price list or quote for bulk quantities today.