FACIAL RECOGNITION SYSTEM (FRS)
FRS technology is used to capture facial images from camera streaming video or image files and produce biologically unique points from those captured facial images.
FRS promptly verifies and identifies specific personnel against existing image database.
Why Use a Facial Recognition System?
- Ability to identify people without requiring prevention registration by accessing other personal ID information, such as SSN/driver license/password
- Mass personnel recognition with no system deployment (via Clouds)
- No contact recognition system - avoid sanitary and health risks from contact surveillance, ie: fingerprinting
- Can use various and Various Image Sources
- Can be used in a wide variety of security applications
- Easy integration with legacy security systems
- Can be utilized as a subset or bolt-on to legacy security systems
- Excellent for tracing and potentially tracking the target person
- Stable DB management when compared to other biometric information DBs
- No burden of installing new input devices: functions on existing CCTV, Tablet PCs, etc.
- Remote access to DB in the Cloud via internet or smartphone